MBBS, MS, D.N.B(Genitourinary Surgery)
EDUCATION & ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION:
- Fellowship “IMAACADEMY OF MEDICAL SPECIALITIES” 2018
- Fellow of International College of Surgeons (F.I.C.S)-- 2017
- D.N.B(Genitourinary Surgery) National Board ,New Delhi June 2014
- M.S (Gen.Surgery) from Government Medical College Bhavnagar, Gujarat, April 2010
- M.B.B.S from Government Medical College Bhavnagar, 2003
- Higher Sec. Examination from Gujarat State Board in the academic Session -1998-1999
- Senior Sec. Examination from Gujarat State Board in the academic Session -1996-1997
- Worked as consultant female urology in medicity Maxcure Hospital Hyderabad from 01/06/2016 Till 31/01/2019
- Worked as associate urology consultant in Hyderabad nursing home Hyderabad from march 2014 TILL 30/05/2016
- Worked as Resident in Urology Yashoda Hospital, Hyderabad from 01/03/2011 to 28/02/2014
- Worked as Surgical resident in Apollo Hospital, Chennai from 18/08/2010 to 28/02/2011
- Worked as Resident in Department of General Surgery, Government Medical College Bhavnagar, Gujarat, from 29 /04/2007 to 29/05/2010
- Worked as House Officer (H.O) in Shalby Multispecialty Hospital Ahmadabad
- Worked as Medical Officer in Missionary Hospital Borsad Dist Anand Gujarat
- One year Internship Training in various Departments of Govt. Medical College and Hospital Bhavnagar, including three months rural posting at P.H.C from 01/01/2005 to 31/12/2005
- Presented poster in in the Urological Association of Asia Congress (UAA) 2019, held in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, from 7th-10th August 2019 hosted by the Malaysian Urological Association (MUA)
- Chairperson in Endocrine Update 2019 on 2 and 3rd Feb 2019 at The Park Somajiguda Hyderabad organised by Magna code clinic and IMA Airport branch.
- Chairperson in Endocrine Update 2018 at The Park Somajiguda Hyderabad organised by Magna code clinic and IMA Airport branch.
Continuing Medical Education (C.M.E) Activities:
- Participated in the Urological Association of Asia Congress (UAA) 2019, held in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, from 7th-10th August 2019 hosted by the Malaysian Urological Association (MUA)
- Participated in “AAPI GHS 2019” 13th Annual Global Healthcare Summit from 21-23 July 2019 at Taj Krishna Hyderabad organised by American Association of Physicians of Indian Origin.
- Participated in Regional Meeting" of International Diabetes Experts Conclave 2019 - IDEC 2019 18th to 19May 2019 at Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel, Hyderabad India.
- Participated in Endocrine Update 2019 on 2 and 3rd Feb 2019 at The Park Somajiguda Hyderabad organised by Magna code clinic and IMA Airport branch.
- Participated in 46th Annual meeting of Research Society for the study of Diabetes in India (RSSDI) held Ahmedabad from 22-25 November, 2018.
- Participated in IMA AMSCON-2018 Annual Conference On 1st & 2nd September 2018 At, BISWA BANGLA CONVENTION CENTRE, New Town, Kolkata, Bengal State
- Participated in CME “Frontiers of Clinical Microbiology” Organized by the Department of Clinical Microbiology, Yashoda Hospital at Taj Deccan Hyderabad On 30 June2018.
- Participated in 45th Annual meeting of Research Society for the Study of Diabetes in India (RSSDI) held at Bhubaneswar from 3rd to 5thNovember 2017.
- Participated in ICSISCON 2017 The 63nd Annual Conference of the International College of Surgeons, Indian Section at Taj Coromandel Chennai from 6th to 8th October, 2017
- Participated in 8th Annual conference of Association of Community Ophthalmologists of India (ACOIN) 2017 organised by Deccan Ophthalmic Association at Bogmallo Beach Resort in GOA from 8th to 10th September 2017
- Participated in 3rd Apollo Cancer Conclave & 7th Edition of their biennial Conference Cancer CI - 2017 - Cancer Care, Education & Research Conference International from 3rd - 5th February 2017 at the Hyderabad International Convention Centre (HICC), Hyderabad.
- Participated in Global Association of Physicians of Indian Origin (GAPIO) VII annual scientific conference on January 7 & 8, 2017 at the Park Hyatt, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, India.
- Participated in CME on “critical issue for medicolegal professionals” organised by CMC Vellore Alumni on 11 Dec 2016 at Radissons Blue Banjara Hill Hyderabad.
- Participated in ICSISCON 2016 The 62nd Annual Conference of the International College of Surgeons, Indian Section at Guwahati from11th Friday to 13th Sunday November, 2016
- Participated in 28th Annual SOCIETY OF GENITO URINARY SURGEONS’ (SOGUS) of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana on 12 and 13th November 2016 held at Tirupati.
- Participated in 27th Annual SOCIETY OF GENITO URINARY SURGEONS’ (SOGUS) of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana on 7th and 8th November 2016 held at Khammam.
- Participated in URPS 2016 - operative workshop and conference on "Urogynecology and Reconstructive Pelvic Surgery” held from 29th February to 3rd March 2016 at Medway Medical Center Chennai organised by Urogynecology & Reconstructive, Pelvic, Surgery, Society of (URPSSI) India
- Participated in 49th USICON 2016“The Annual Conference of Urological Society of India held from 7th Jan - 10th Jan 2016 held at HICC Hyderabad.
- Participated in CME on contaversies in management of Ca Bladder organised by AINU and SOGUS on 13TH AND 14TH JUNE 2015 held at Learning Center AINU Hyderabad.
- Participated in CME on Laser in urology organised by AINU and IMA on 13th September 2015 held at Learning Center AINU Hyderabad.
- Participated in CME on contaversies in management of Ca Bladder organised by AINU and IMA on 29 March 2014 held at Learning Center AINU Hyderabad.
- Participated in CME on percutaneous Renal assess organised by AINU and IMA on 29 March 2014 held at Learning Center AINU Hyderabad.
- Participated in UROLOGY MASTER CALSS and 4TH CME organised by CMC Vellore on 2nd and 3rd May 2014 held at CMC Vellore
- Participated in AUA Segura International Urolithiasis Course at Muljibhai Patel Urological Hospital (MPUH) – Centre for Robotic Surgery (CRS), Nadiad,from 21-23 February 2013.
- Participated in “Sensitization Training on AIDS” at ART Centre in Sir Hospital, Bhavnagar on 8th January 2010
- Participated in “GIMACON-2009” 61th annual conference of IMA Gujarat at Bhavnagar on 21th and 22th November 2009
- Participated in “Workshop on Disaster Preparedness and Update in Emergency Medicine” at Govt. Medical College & Sir T.Hospital, Bhavnagar on 29 and 30th January 2009
Professional Affiliations:Life Member of
- AIDS Society of India (ASI)
- Association of Community Ophthalmologists of India (ACOIN)
- Association of Surgeons of India(ASI)
- Global Association of Physicians of Indian Origin (GAPIO)
- Indian Medical Association (IMA) -Airport Hyderabad
- International College of Surgeon(ICS) Indian section
- Research Society for the Study of Diabetes in India (RSSDI)
- 'SOCIETY OF GENITO URINARY SURGEONS' (SOGUS) of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana
- Urological Society of India (USI)
Skills:During my tenure as Resident I have independently performed and assisted various Clinical and surgical Procedures which includes as follows;
SPECIAL INTEREST IN FEMALE UROLOGY DISORDER AND URODYNMAICS
- Urinary Tract Infections, Recurrent Urinary Infections
- Kidney Stones
- Overactive Bladder
- Painful Bladder Syndrome
- Urinary Incontinence in Women
- Female Sexual Dysfunction
- Kidney and Bladder Tumors
- Pediatric Urology, Urological Problems in Pregnancy
- Hematuria, Hydrocele, Chronic Prostatitis, Interstitial Cystitis, Painful Bladder Syndrome
- Chronic Pelvic Pain, Erectile Dysfunction, Renal Calculi,
- Ureteral Calculi, Bladder Cancer
- Diagnostics: Urodynamic, Uro- flowmetry,
- Flexible Ureteroscopy
- ESWL (Extra Corporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy)
- TURP (Trans urethral resection of prostate)
- Urethral stricture
- Advising patients on health education matters.
- Assessing new patients in OPD and Conduct routine urological examination and tests to patients complaining of Urological problems and Prescribing initial medical treatment
- Ensuring co-ordination and delivery of all work activities within area of responsibility.
- Giving appropriate health education and advice to patients and carers' to enable self-management.
- If necessary referring patients to hospitals or specialist clinics for further investigation.
- Investigating and diagnosing sick and injured patients on their ailments and then arranging appropriate treatments for them.
- Involved in the day to day running the practice.
- Keep abreast with medical developments and trends in the care, diagnosis and treatment of urological disorders
- Monitored the progress of the patients from the treatments given to them to ensure that the treatments are working properly
- Performing and Assisting in the operating theaters in surgical operations
- Pre- & postoperative care, prescribing medical prescriptions to patients.
- Providing care to patients on hospital wards, outpatient clinics and also doctors surgeries.
- Providing Comprehensive urological care for children , adults and old age
- Taking clinical lectures and tutorials for the students
- Updating and maintaining accurate patient records.
- Work in the accident and emergency ward.
- Received Gold medal from Bhavnagar medical college for M.S (General Surgery)
- Received Gold medal from School for 10th and 12 std.
Publications & Papers Presented
- Phone: 040 6731 3131