We are excited to announce and send out invitations to all of you to participate in the AINU
which will be held on March 5, 2023, at the Gachibowli Stadium in Hyderabad and the
Besant Nagar, Chennai, at 6 a.m.
The AINU Kidney Run is being organized by the Asian Institute of Nephrology and Urology to
patients and raise awareness about the condition.
Event date: 5th March 2023
Location: Gachibowli Stadium, Hyderabad
Timing: 6 a.m.
Event date: 5th March 2023
Location: Olcott School, Besant Nagar, Chennai
Timing: 6 a.m.
A large part of the population in India ignores their health and symptoms, including kidney
With this run, we are aiming at spreading awareness about kidney health issues, the importance
taking preventive measures, and effective strategies to identify and manage symptoms that cause
We want people from all walks of life to join us in spreading this message. Let’s join hands and
together to bring about a change in society and educate people about the importance of kidney
Winners under the following age categories will win Mementos
- Under 18
- 51+ years
- 10K Run (Timed)
- 5K Run (Timed)
Water and other nutrition options will be available for all runners in the venue and the race route.
Upon completing the registration form, I confirm that I have undergone all necessary physical
examinations by a registered medical practitioner and I am physically fit to participate in
event. I understand that participating in this event may involve some risk to my health, and
release the organizers from any liability for any loss or injury that I may suffer while
participating in the race. I have read and understood all the "Rules and Regulations," and I
that all the information I provided in the registration form is accurate.
Furthermore, I grant full permission to the organizer and all associated organizations to use
event material, including photographs and videotape, for promotional and advertising
without any compensation. I understand that the organizer may communicate with me via email,
phone call, social media, or any other channel for event-related, promotional, or
1. The 5 km run is allowed for participants of 5 years and above (Born on or before 4th March
2. The 10 km race is open for participants over 8 years and above (born or before 4th March
3. The race timing will start and stop when you cross the timing mats of start and finish
4. Registrations will close on 2nd March 2023, at 11:59 p.m., or when all the spots are
whichever is earlier.
5. Participants must submit a copy of their ID proof to verify their age.
6. Each participant in all the categories will receive a "Finishers Medal" after finishing
7. Participants can download e-certificates as soon as they are available on the website
8. The event organiser reserves the right to modify the race time, date, venue, and distance
- Participants are requested to eat a healthy meal the night before the race.
- It is advised to avoid the consumption of alcohol the previous night to avoid
- As a participant in the services provided by the organizer, you acknowledge that there
inherent risks involved in such activities.
- By availing the services, you confirm that you are physically and mentally capable of
participating in the activity.
- Your participation is voluntary, and you understand that the organizer shall not be held
responsible for any injury, accidents, illness, or damage to personal property that may
during the activity.
- You are expected to conduct yourself in a manner that does not cause harm or distress to
including other participants, organizer staff, or service providers. The organizer
right to ask you to leave or hand you over to the appropriate authorities if your
deemed unacceptable. In such cases, the financial liability would be solely yours.
- If, for any reason, you wish to end the activity prematurely or are unable to
being unfit, the organizer cannot provide any return support or refund. You will be
responsible for making any alternate arrangements, and any financial liability will be
- You must follow the instructions of the organizer during the activity, and you are
for any expenses that may arise in case of a medical emergency or any other unforeseen
- Minor injuries such as cuts or bruises are normal for outdoor activities, and a first
will be provided. The coordinators are trained to respond to such situations, and the
takes reasonable steps to ensure basic safety measures are in place.
- During the activity, the organizer's decision will be final.
- The itinerary of the activity is subject to change, or the activity may be canceled in
unexpected weather or unforeseen circumstances beyond the control of the organizers.
Participants will not be reimbursed for any travel or accommodation costs incurred in
- Participants must disclose any personal medical conditions so that necessary
made. The organizers will not be held responsible for the outcome of any undisclosed
condition during the activity.
- Smoking and drinking are strictly prohibited during the activity.
- The organizers will not be responsible for any unforeseen damage to the participant's
belongings or vehicle during the activity.
- Participants must park their vehicles at their own risk as there is no parking available
the holding area.
- Participants who violate the rules will be removed from the group by the organizers. In
cases, no refund will be provided.
- All participants who successfully complete the course will receive e-certificates, and a
will be awarded to those who finish the course.
- Participants are requested to not bring any baggage for security reasons. It is strongly
recommended that valuables such as mobile phones, cameras, jewelry, watches, and
gadgets are not left in the stored bags.
- The organizers are not responsible for any loss of baggage and its belongings.
- Participants who interchange their timing BIB tag with another individual will be
from the activity and will not be allowed to apply or participate in the subsequent
- Participants must wear their timing BIB tag as instructed to receive an official finish
medal, and e-certificate.
- Participants are required to wear their BIB tag on their chest throughout the activity.