Flexible ureteroscopy has become a part and parcel of the basic endourology skill set for any urologist and with ever evolving technological advancements it is paramount we understand both the armamentarium and the correct technique of performing flexible ureteroscopy so that we are prepared for the future challenges as well. With this endeavor, we at AINU have designed The FLexible Ureteroscopy Training & Evaluation program for practicing urologists to learn and fine tune their skills.
|7th Edition||August, 2023||19-08-2023|
|8th Edition||October, 2023||21-10-2023|
|9th Edition||December, 2023||16-12-2023|
(Dates* are subjected to change)
AINU, HITEC City
- The applicant should be a qualified urologist ( M.Ch / DNB in urology ) from India*.
- The applicant should be registered in any of state medical councils or National Medical Council.
- Should have a minimum of 1 year experience post M.Ch or DNB in urology.
- Should preferably be a member of Urological Society of India.
- A maximum of 6 candidates will be chosen per training session
- The final decision on the selection of the candidates is by the program director.
(* We are not authorised to train urologists of foreign origin unless permitted by the National medical Council of India)
|9:00 - 13:00|| Talks: Introduction to basics in Flexible Ureteroscopy.
| Live Demo : RIRS - Procedure, observation and
Step by step : how to do an RIRS
Discussion on LASER settings
|13:00 - 14:00||Lunch break|
|14:00 - 17:00||Talk on “Accessories in fURS”
Live Demo : RIRS - Procedure, observation and interaction
Discussion on complications of Flexible ureteroscope
| Talk: Sterilisation and Maintenance of re-use flexible
Hands-on experience – Live / Simulator / KUB Model
|Candidate evaluation and assessment
Certificate distribution and conclusion
* Number of live RIRS surgeries will be decided on the availability of cases. (A minimum of 4 cases will be demonstrated )