Asian Institute of Nephrology and Urology is a world–class single-specialty kidney center in South India. A 500-bedded tertiary care units, Includes a SICU, Acute Kidney Care Unit, Advanced dialysis unit and comprehensive diagnostic support facilities. Patient amenities include 24×7 Emergency care and pharmacy in the institute’s premises and in-patients can choose from luxury suites, deluxe rooms, shared rooms and general ward for their stay.
The institute has 100 bedded hemodialysis facility with 5008S HDF system provided with provision for advanced Hemodiafiltration. Our dialysis team develop and provide a care plan that is best suited to each individual’s needs, and also take a multidisciplinary approach to care.
State-of-the-art operation theatres:
- 15 Fully equipped operating rooms specifically designed for urological procedures in accordance with NABH guidelines.
- Laminar airflow with Hepa-filters in OT.
- High-end Resuscitative and anesthesia equipment from Drager, Germany.
- Image intensifier (C-arm) from Siemens, Germany.
- Latest Endo-Urology and advanced Laparoscopy equipment from Olympus, Japan, including 120 wt. thulium laser for prostate (First of its kind in States of TS and AP) and 30 wt. holmium laser for stones.
- Endoscopic light with narrow band imaging for detection of small bladder tumors.