Important information and who we are
Name: AINU INDIA PVT.LTD
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: 6-3-562/A, Irram Manzil Colony, Somajiguda, Hyderabad, Telangana 500082
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
1. The data we collect about you
The information we collect may be broadly of two types - personal information and sensitive personal data or information. Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data). Sensitive personal data or information is defined to mean personal information relating to a person's: (i) passwords; (ii) financial information, including information relating to bank accounts, credit cards, debit cards, and other payment instrument details; (iii) physical, physiological, and mental health condition; (iv) sexual orientation; (v) medical records and history; and (vi) biometric information
2. How is your personal data collected?
we use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
- Direct interactions. You may give us your identity, contact and/or financial data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, and email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you
- Use our services;
- create an account on our website;
- subscribe to our service or publications;
- request marketing material to be sent to you;
- via promotion or survey; or
- Give us feedback or contact us.
- Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with our website, we will automatically collect technical data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies, server logs] and other similar technologies. We may also receive technical data about you if you visit other websites employing our cookies
- Third parties or publicly available sources. We will receive personal data about you
from various third parties [and public sources] as set out below
Technical data from the following parties:(a) analytics providers;
(b) advertising networks; and
(c) search information providers
- Contact, financial and transaction data from providers of technical, payment and delivery services
- Identity and contact data from data brokers or aggregators.
3. How we use your personal data
We will only use your personal data only in accordance with applicable law. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests and business.
- Where we need to comply with a legal obligation.
We will seek your consent before sending third party direct marketing communications to you via email or text message. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by contacting us.
Purposes for which we will use your personal data
We have set out below, in a table format, a description of all the ways we plan to use your personal data. We have also identified what our legitimate interests are where appropriate
Note that we may process your personal data for more than one lawful ground depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your data. Please contact us if you need details about the specific legal ground we are relying on to process your personal data where more than one ground has been set out in the table below.
|Purpose/Activity||Type of data|
|To register you as a new patient||
| To provide services:
|To manage our relationship with you
which will include
|To enable you to partake in a prize draw, competition or complete a survey||
|To administrator and protect our business and this website (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting and hosting of data)||
|To deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve to you||
|To use data analytics to improve our website, services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences||
|To make suggestions and recommendations to you about services that may be of interest to you||
We strive to provide you with choices regarding certain personal data uses, particularly around marketing and advertising.
Promotional offers from us
You [may/will] receive marketing communications from us if you have requested information from us or availed services from us and you have not opted out of receiving that marketing.
We will get your express opt-in consent before we share your personal data with any third party for marketing purposes.
You can ask us or third parties to stop sending you marketing messages at any time [by logging into the website and checking or unchecking relevant boxes to adjust your marketing preferences OR by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you OR by contacting us at any time].
Where you opt out of receiving these marketing messages, this will not apply to personal data provided to us as a result of a service availed.
Change of purpose
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to get an explanation as to how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please contact us
Please note that we may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
4. Disclosures of your personal data
We may share your personal data with the parties set out below for the purposes set out in the table above.
- Internal third parties including other group companies
- External Third Parties such as (a) Service providers who provide IT and system administration services; (b) Professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors 6 and insurers who provide consultancy, banking, legal, insurance and accounting services]; (c) HM Revenue & Customs, regulators and other authorities who require reporting of processing activities in certain circumstances]; and (d) Details of any other third parties, for eg, market researchers, fraud prevention agencies, price comparison sites and so on.
We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
5. Data security
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
6. Data retention
How long will you use my personal data for?
We will only retain your personal data for as long as reasonably necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, regulatory, tax, accounting or reporting requirements. We may retain your personal data for a longer period in the event of a complaint or if we reasonably believe there is a prospect of litigation in respect to our relationship with you
We will only retain your personal data for as long as reasonably necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, regulatory, tax, accounting or reporting requirements. We may retain your personal data for a longer period in the event of a complaint or if we reasonably believe there is a prospect of litigation in respect to our relationship with you.
What we may need from you.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. 7 We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
Time limit to respond
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within [one] month. Occasionally it could take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
Legitimate Interest means the interest of our business in conducting and managing our business to enable us to give you the best service and the best and most secure experience. We make sure we consider and balance any potential impact on you (both positive and negative) and your rights before we process your personal data for our legitimate interests. We do not use your personal data for activities where our interests are overridden by the impact on you (unless we have your consent or are otherwise required or permitted to by law).
Performance of Contract means processing your data where it is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or to take steps at your request before entering into such a contract.
Comply with a legal obligation means processing your personal data where it is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation that we are subject to.
Internal Third Parties
Other companies in the [COMPANY] Group [acting as joint controllers or processors] and provide [IT and system administration services and undertake leadership reporting].
External Third Parties
- Service providers [acting as processors] who provide [IT and system administration services].
- Professional advisers [acting as processors or joint controllers] including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers who provide [consultancy, banking, legal, insurance and accounting services].
- HM Revenue & Customs, regulators and other authorities [acting as processors or joint controllers] who require reporting of processing activities in certain circumstances].
- [DETAILS OF ANY OTHER THIRD PARTIES, FOR EXAMPLE, MARKET RESEARCHERS, FRAUD PREVENTION AGENCIES, PRICE COMPARISON SITES AND SO On.