Get A Call from our team in 30 seconds
- Get a travel fitness certificate from your existing doctor
- Keep your local doctor informed of your treatments abroad so he/she can carry out any post-treatment checkups once you get back.
- Have your existing doctor communicate with the specialists at AINU about your treatment and care.
- Ensure you enquire about pre and post treatment care. Certain pre-treatment care may require your presence at the hospital well before the actual procedure and / or require you to remain under observation for a few days post-treatment before you can travel back.
- Please note that the final decision on your treatment will be made only after a personal examination by a doctor at AINU. It’s possible that, after examining you, the doctor’s recommendation for a treatment will be different from the one you are currently following. In certain cases, a doctor may even declare that you are not yet fit for the treatment required (esp. in cases where surgical treatments are required).
- Always keep multiple copies of your medical records and reports with you. This includes X-Rays, MRI’s, health histories, immunization records, prescriptions, and any other relevant medical records relevant to the case. In case you are not sure of what documents / records you need, consult your local doctor.